Sunday, August 22, 2010

Loving Lazy Sundays... post #8


Today was a great day, we didn't even leave the house! Well I guess J went into work at 4:30 to check on something, but I slept right through that! And Owen wowed us with his potty skills! No diapers today and no accidents!! He was naked a lot of the day so that always seems to help him. The other thing that helps us is he gets to use the cloth diaper sprayer that is hooked up to our toilet to rinse out his potty. It's really handy to have the sprayer. It also plays into his fireman phase nicely. I love getting some more use out of that thing since Owen started refusing to wear cloth diapers about 6 months ago, so we only really used them for 6 months and only part time... hopefully a future #2 will get a lot more use out of them.

Speaking of future hopeful #2 (that kind of sounds like a farm league ball player) we are in our waiting period and its the most frustrating thing! I am on cycle day 30 now, but got a negative test this morning. This is our second cycle using the medication Clomid to help me ovulate better, I often have very short cycles. Whether this is our lucky month or not, it has extended my cycle which is good.

In other news, Owen did his first somersault today...







he loves his "gynastics"

No comments:

Post a Comment